Guardian99

TRAM: TR Miller Alliance

Hi DEIM,

May I first apologise for the fact that I do not speak French, however, I would appreciate it if you could take the time to read this topic and reply if you like what you hear. I'm Guardian99 or Rob whichever, I run the Owld Crabbit Bastard (OCB) outfit on Miller. I have also been organising the TR Miller Alliance which is a conglomerate of around 10 different outfits that regularly communicate and battle together in fortnightly Ops.

We have a meeting this Friday on the Teamspeak Server listed below at 20:00GMT to discuss our progress to date as we have had several operations now which have largely been a success. I am continuously looking to expand the base of outfits involved in the Alliance to keep up the momentum going forward in the game.

If you have any questions please do contact me. I am just as happy to come onto your Teamspeak server and discuss matters with you there if you would prefer.

Good hunting,

Guardian99

Edited by LethaK Maas
NeoCon likes this

hello there,

that's a nice idea, we will keep you posted if we can attend to the meet :)

in the mean time i already registered to your forum to said hi and presented us briefly, that should be good for a start :D

see you soon

(i've moved your thread to the right forum section, nbd)

i've also removed the forum/ts and especially your mail adress from your post and made it watchable only through righfull eyes, so you dont have any risks of getting annoyed by .. lets say not rightful eyes :D

Edited by MaxButched

Don't worry I have a multi national clan... French, Irish Russians, Italians, Belgium's, Germans, Americans, Canadians, heck we even have some Scots ;)

It will be good to see you there.

NeoCon likes this